Partnership with corporate in the sustainable development of communities through CSR projects.
Jeeva Jyothi over the years has developed physical infrastructure, experience, and trained human resources hence have all the competencies to undertake, execute on and show the impact expected by supporting organizations under CSR projects. Jeeva Jyothi from inception has ensured statutory compliance and can produce documents to support the claim. On account of 25 years of experience working with the community, we have a good rapport with various stakeholders in the community, this is an added advantage to executing CSR projects as per timelines and creating impact in the community through the project. Jeeva Jyothi team can make a presentation to prospective CSR stakeholders at the donor organization to explain the organization, its programs, and the methodology adopted by Jeeva Jyothi.
We require immediate support from organizations for the following urgent requirement:
1. Therapy Center for Children with disabilities - We have land - seeking for purchase of equipment and running cost for 1 year.
2. Community Based Rehabilitation project for disabled people - We have created an immense impact in 9 years. , through our CRB projects. The projects align very much with the mandate of the CSR guidelines. The impact we created in consisting of the Cholavaram block, and 39 panchayats is a testimony to our commitment and experience in engaging stakeholders in the community for its own development.
Our other priority need is strengthening our boy’s homes which are around 15 years old and require urgent maintenance in the following areas:
- Fencing the shelter home ( 4 sides )
- Fencing the kitchen garden
- Painting the building (4500 Sqft)
- Biogas plant
- Renovation work
- Solar light within the campus and for the children’s study centre
- Repairing all the doors and windows of the building
- Plumbing and electrical works
- Integrated - Poultry and Aqua Culture